- What information are you collecting and how are you collecting it? Every computer connected to the Internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer’s “Internet Protocol” IP address. When a visitor requests a page from any Website within our network, our Web servers automatically recognizes that visitor’s domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from where you have accessed our site. We use this information to examine our traffic in the aggregate and to investigate misuse of outside third parties? We do not collect and evaluate this information for specific individuals. Our Web servers do not record e-mail addresses of the visitors.
- What information do you collect when I purchase your products?
The non-public personal information (“Personal Information”) we collect may include, but is not limited to, your name,address, telephone number, e-mail address. We may use this information in connection with certain aspects of our business. For example, we may use this information to complete your requested transaction or to otherwise manage your relationship with us.
If you use a credit or debit card for any of your purchases, we will collect your credit or debit card information and keep a history of your purchases. We use this information to process your orders and to better assist you when you contact us in the future. When you return previously purchased product or request a refund or exchange, you may be asked to give your name, address, and phone number. We collect this information to help prevent fraud.
We may also use your IP address internally and share it with law enforcement in the event of misuse or criminal activity. See: Will you disclose the information that you collect to outside third parties?
- What other information do you request?
We may also request your e-mail address or mailing address for the purposes of conducting a survey or to provide additional services such as: subscriptions to e-mail newsletters, announcement lists or information about conferences and trade shows. Whenever we request the identity of a visitor, we will clearly indicate the purpose of the inquiry before the information is requested. We maintain a strict “No-Spam” policy that means that we do not intend to sell, rent, or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third-party without your consent.
We may, from time to time, send e-mail announcing our new products and services. Except as stated above, we will not send you e-mail that you have not agreed to receive.
- What information do you collect when I purchase something?
If you are purchasing something from us, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. This information may also be used by us to notify you of related products and services. Credit card and e-mail information will not be shared or sold to third parties for any purpose without your express permission.
Certain properties use a shopping cart feature that safeguards this information by using industry standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypted servers. SSL codes the information transferred between you and the server, rendering it unreadable to anyone trying to intercept the information.
- How Your Information Is Used?
We use your personal information primarily to provide you with the products and services you request, and to conduct the business. We may also use your personal information to market or determine your possible interest in products and services we may offer.
Will you disclose the information you collect to outside third parties?
We will disclose personal information and/or an IP address when required by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served by us,
- Protect and defend the rights or property of our network of sites and related properties, or visitors to our network of sites and related properties, or
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, our legal notice and Website User Agreement, the rights of thirdparties, or otherwise misusing our network or its related properties,
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
We use reasonable precautions to keep the information disclosed to us secure. We reserve the right to transfer all such information in connection with the sale of all or part of our capital stock or assets. Furthermore, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the information. We are not responsible for such third party privacy policies or how they treat information about their users.
- Security of Your Information We protect the personal information you provide against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, destruction, loss, or misuse. Your personal information is protected by physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in accordance with standard legal standards. These safeguards include appropriate procedures for access and use of electronic data, provisions for the secure transmission of sensitive personal information on our website, and authentication procedures. Additionally, we limit access to your personal information only to those of our employees who need your personal information in order to provide products or services to you. When you place orders on our sites, all of your order information, including your card number and delivery address, is transmitted through the Internet using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL technology causes your browser to encrypt your order information before transmitting it to our secure server. SSL technology, an industry standard, is designed to prevent someone other than operators of our website from capturing and viewing your personal information. Since any order information you provi ty, you will not be able to order products through our website.
- Who May Use this Website? Our website is not intended or designed for users under the age of 18. We do not collect personal information from any person we know to be under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not send us any personal information.
- Our Privacy Statement This Privacy Statement only applies to websites owned and controlled by Natural Elixirs Sdn Bhd.
What else should I know about my privacy when online?